Make the Most of Your Financial LifeJanuary 26, 2017 - by Patrick Redo
allU.S. Credit Union is all about “Living LIFE with YOU.” From opening your first account and buying your first home to getting ready for retirement. Make the most out of every moment – and your money – with allU.S.
- Opening your first account. Set your children up for financial success by having them start saving and learn smart money management habits early.
- Establishing Your Credit. Get the purchasing power you need to pay for larger expenses and important life events that require credit with a Visa Credit Card or a credit builder loan.
- Buying a vehicle. Whether you want a car for practical purposes or a motorcycle for play, allU.S. helps drive your dreams with new and used auto loans.
- Paying off debt. Simplify your repayment plan to make the elimination of your IOUs easier on you and your wallet with a consolidation loan.
- Preparing for retirement ?Don’t forget to plan for the future. Saving for retirement is monetarily and mentally doable with an IRA, certificate of deposit and the help of our financial advisors.
- Getting married. Get everything you need to make the perfect moments and memories on your special day with a personal loan.
- Buying a home. Buying or building your perfect home is possible with our many mortgage solutions.
- Renovating a home. Restore a charming feature or remodel your favorite room with a home equity loan or line of credit.
- Rebuilding credit. We don’t get an undo button in real life, but that doesn’t mean you can’t get a redo. Our Loyalty Loan Program can increase your reliability, decrease your rate and more.
- Mark it off your bucket list. If your bucket list includes a troll on Lake Nacimiento on your own boat, cruise 101 on a Harley, or stay overnight in Yosemite in your RV? We offer competitive rates and terms on other secured loan products.