Enjoy our highest rates when you can commit $1,000 from 3 months to 5 years depending on your investment strategy. Our allUS Share Certificates of Deposit (or CDs) are safe, secure, insured and best of all, pay a competitive rate.
Share Certificates of Deposits (CDs)
These accounts are used to lock in a fixed term and higher rate as part of your investment strategy. With a minimum of $1,000 your accounts are federally insured up to $250,000. IRA funds are insured separately from your other accounts. That means another $250,000 on top of your other allUS accounts.
Choose a CD That's Right for You
allU.S. offers some of the most competitive rates in the area and are federally insured up to $250,000.
- Short-Term Certificate:
For members wanting a quick return on their investment, generally reaching maturity within one year or less.
- Long-Term Certificate:
For members wanting to invest their money for longer than one year, these certificates generally receive a higher rate of return.
- Open an account for as little as $1,000
- Earn higher interest than a savings account
- 3 month - 5 year terms
- Early withdrawal penalties apply
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Daily compound interest for maximum earnings
- View your account on the go with Mobile Banking
- NCUA insured to the maximum allowed by law. Maximize your coverage
- Automatic renewal at maturity. If you make an early withdrawal, you will pay a penalty.
- allU.S. High Yield CD rates are accurate as of 2/4/2013. See rates
|Term||Minimum Deposit||Dividend Rate||Annual Percentage Yield (APY)|
|3 to 5 months||$1,000||0.250%||0.250%|
|6 to 11 months||$1,000||0.300%||0.300%|
|12 to 23 months||$1,000||0.500%||0.501%|
|24 to 35 months||$1,000||0.650%||0.652%|
|36 to 48 months||$1,000||0.650%||0.652%|
|48 to 59 months||$1,000||0.650%||0.652%|
|Minimum Deposit||Dividend Rate||Annual Percentage Yield (APY)|
|14 Month Special|
|20 Month Special|