Credit Union Difference
It matters to us where you borrow or invest your money.
Experience the difference at allUS Credit Union.
Why allUS? Because we are Positively Different!
- Putting members first, no matter what!
- You're a member, not a customer
- Offering competitive rates and lower fees, quality and value
- Serving the community and totally focused on people
- Encouraging life long savings habits in a culture of spending
- Valuing cooperation over competition and members over profits.
- Investing in our homegrown industries, products, services and jobs.
We are different than banks and we want to keep it that way. We are sure you will too. Different than a bank, our customers are members. Meaning - when you do business with allUS, you're an owner.
Credit unions are not-for-profit. So, when allUS makes a profit it directly benefits our membership. That translates into higher savings rates, lower loan rates and lower fees to our members. The role of the CEO of our credit union, a financial cooperative, is to create wealth for its Members and the community where they live - right here, in Monterey County! Most importantly, your dollars stay in Monterey County when you invest or borrow from allUS. Not for profit, not for charity, but for service, quality and value. That is the credit union motto.
Managers want to get the best return for every deposited dollar, wherever they can get it. Business Week reported that many national banks use the subsidies they enjoy from U.S. taxpayers and buy mortgage securities and other investments outside of the country because they can get a better return there than stateside. National banks normally extract wealth out of the Salinas Valley and invest it outside of our community.