Free Kasasa Cash Back® Checking
Expect more from your checking account - like free checking that pays you to go shopping! Kasasa Cash Back® pays 4% cash back (up to $10)* each month on your everyday debit card purchases.
You'll also get refunds on your ATM fees from any ATM you use in Salinas, or anywhere else in the U.S.* That means any ATM is your ATM - even the big banks'! Plus, Kasasa Cash Back can link to free Kasasa Saver®, so you can build your savings with ease.
- Free checking that pays you back
- 4% cash back on debit card purchases*
- No category restrictions on purchases
- Cash back earned on up to $250 in purchases monthly
- Earn up to $10 cash back per month
- Refunds on ATM fees, nationwide (up to $25 monthly)*
- Link to Kasasa Saver to build savings automatically
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free Smart Banking services:
- Online banking & bill pay
- Mobile banking
- Telephone banking
- Free MasterCard® debit card
- Unlimited check writing
- $25 minimum deposit to open
Easy Qualifications to Earn Your Rewards
To earn your rewards, just do the following transactions and activities in your Kasasa Cash Back account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
That's all there is to it. Even if you don't meet your qualifications during the cycle, you still have a free account. And you can get right back to earning your cash rewards the very next qualification cycle.
To earn the Kasasa Cash interest and ATM refunds, you must meet all the qualifications by 7:00 PM EST on the business day before the last business day of the month. This is referred to as your Qualification Date. Transactions posted to your account after 7:00 PM EST on the Qualification Date will count towards meeting the Kasasa qualifications for the next month's statement cycle. The Qualification Dates are reflected in the calendar below as a blue box around the date.
Interest and ATM fee refund date
Interest and ATM fee refunds (if your account qualifies) will be automatically deposited to your account on the first business day following the Qualification Date. The dates for interest payments and ATM fee refunds are reflected below by a green circle around the date.