KASASA TUNES® CHECKING TIS addendum
We appreciate your decision to open a deposit account with allU.S. Credit Union. This schedule sets forth certain conditions, rates, fees, and charges that are specific to your account. Each Account Holder agrees to the terms set forth on this Deposit Account Rate and Fee Schedule, and acknowledges that it is a part of the Account Agreement. Subject to applicable law and the terms of the Account Agreement, we may amend the rates, fees and charges contained in this schedule from time to time.
Account Overview: Kasasa Tunes is a free variable rewards checking account with no minimum balance requirement that rewards accountholders with reimbursements on iTunes, Google play, and Amazon.com purchases and nationwide ATM fee refunds when they meet minimum qualifications during the account's Monthly Qualification Cycle.
Purpose and Expected Use of Account: The Kasasa Tunes account is intended to be the accountholder's primary checking account in which payroll transactions and day-to-day spending activities are posted and settled. We expect the account's debit card to be used frequently throughout each month and for transaction amounts to reflect a wide dollar range. allU.S. Credit Union reserves the right to determine if the account is being maintained for a purpose other than day-to-day, primary use. Accountholders who persist in making debit card transactions in a calculated and limited fashion in order to meet their monthly qualifications may have their accounts converted to a different checking account or closed altogether. We also reserve the right to convert the account to a different checking account if the account does not have consistent active use over 12 consecutive Statement Cycles.
We have the right to close this account at any time, with proper notice.
Qualification Requirements: To earn your rewards all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Tunes account each "Monthly Qualification Cycle":
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle to your account
- Be enrolled and receive e-statements
- Be enrolled and log into online banking (a minimum of one time per qualification cycle)
Transactions may take one or more business days from the date the transaction occurred to post and settle to the account. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning on the last business day of the month and ending on the day before the last business day of the month. Transfers between accounts and ATM transactions do not count as qualifying transactions. Only debit card and pos transactions processed by merchants and received by allU.S. Credit Union count as qualifying transactions.
When Kasasa Tunes Qualifications Are Not Met:
- ITunes, Google play and Amazon purchases and ATM fees are not refunded.
When Kasasa Tunes Qualifications Are Met During a Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- ITunes, Amazon and Google play Purchase Refunds: You will earn up to $12.00 in iTunes, Google play and/or Amazon purchase refunds. In order to be refunded, iTunes, Google play and Amazon.com purchases must be made with the debit card linked to your allU.S. Credit Union Kasasa Tunes account; and will post and settle to the account after the Monthly Qualification Cycle in which you qualify. This credit expires at the end of the following Monthly Qualification Cycle. ITunes, Google play, Amazon refunds and ATM fee reimbursements will be credited to your account on the last business day of the month. (Per monthly Qualification Cycle in which you qualify).
- ATM Fee Reimbursements: We will reimburse the ATM fee assessed by other financial institutions nationwide up to $25 incurred during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in which you qualified. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher. If you believe you have not been reimbursed the correct amount of ATM fees you must contact us within 30 calendar days after the Statement Cycle where the reimbursement was applicable.
Reward Administration: iTunes, Google play and Amazon.com purchases are refunded via a "grant" and "credit" process. On the last day of each Monthly Qualification Cycle in which you qualify, we establish a refund "grant" for the amount you have earned up to $12.00 for your account. Each "grant" is valid up to the end of the following Monthly Qualification Cycle. All iTunes, Google play and Amazon.com refunds are "credited" against your account's oldest active "grant."
Determination of Rewards: At our discretion, we may change the rewards at any time
Sign up Bonus: You will be refunded up to $25.00 (which includes any applicable taxes) for iTunes, Google play and Amazon.com purchases, made with your allU.S. Credit Union debit card that post and settle to your account during the first 60 days after your account is opened. Transactions may take one or more business days from the date the transaction occurred to post and settle to the account. This refund will be credited to your account on the last business day of the month (per monthly Qualification Cycle in which you qualify). Any portion of the Sign up Bonus that is not used within the stated time period will be forfeited. Limit one Sign up Bonus per primary social security or tax i.d. number.
Minimum Balance to Receive Rewards: There is no minimum balance to receive the account's rewards.
Limitations: This account type is limited to one primary social security or tax i.d number.
Transactions Processing Information: Transactions on your account may not be processed in the order in which they occurred. Within specified groups, all transactions will be paid in order beginning with the smallest to the largest amount. The order in which these transactions are processed may affect the total amount of overdraft fees you incur as they post to your account.
Account Closing/Rewards /ATM Refunds: If you close your account before the iTunes, Google play or Amazon purchase reimbursement and the ATM refunds are credited, you will not receive the reimbursement or the ATM refund for that Monthly Qualification Cycle.
MISCELLANEOUS FEES AND CHARGES:
Please see allU.S. Credit Union Product and Service Fee Schedule
Member NCUA Kasasa, and Kasasa Cash Back are trademarks of BancVue, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A